Hey You Guys!!!We went to the Oregon Coast for a trip with just me and Erin. We needed to go on a trip since we hadn't gone just us since our honeymoon, and we wanted to do something before Erin graduated in May and before we got too busy with work and school and having kids or what not, so now was the best time. We decided to go to Portland for one night and then spend three nights on the coast in Seaside, OR. We went and saw the Japanese garden in Portland and then Erin freaked out about the driving so she was happy to run away to the ocean. The beach was so nice, our hotel was on the beach so we just went and walked up and down the beach the whole time. We did go look at some shops also when it was too hot to be out, since it was record heat that weekend in Oregon. The fresh seafood was amazing, I was pretty excited for it. The crab was fresh caught right there.
It was a much needed trip, and we had a great time.






2 comments:
Wow that's amazing! Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm jealous! Glad you got to get away for a while though!
I'm channeling Karen right now: "Wait, did you say 'having kids'?"
It looks beautiful, I'm glad you had a chance to enjoy yourself. P.S. I hate captchas.
27 vestials
Post a Comment